Exams Conducted by HPSC
HPSC conducts a range of examinations for various government job vacancies in the state of Haryana. Some of the prominent exams conducted by HPSC include:
- Haryana Civil Services (HCS) Exam: This is one of the most sought-after exams conducted by HPSC. It includes multiple services like Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Excise and Taxation Officer, District Food and Supplies Controller, Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, and others.
- Haryana Judicial Services (HJS) Exam: HPSC conducts this exam for the recruitment of civil judges in the state’s judiciary.
- Haryana Forest Service Exam: HPSC conducts this exam to fill vacancies in the state’s Forest Department.
- Assistant Professor Recruitment: HPSC conducts examinations for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in various subjects for colleges and universities within Haryana.
- Haryana Engineering Services Exam: HPSC conducts this exam to recruit candidates for engineering positions within various government departments of Haryana.
- Other Departmental Examinations: HPSC also conducts departmental examinations for existing government employees seeking promotions or transfers to higher posts.