Chandigarh Special Education Teacher (JBT, TGT) Recruitment 2023: The Chandigarh Administration’s Department of Education has recently issued the most up-to-date notification for the recruitment of Special Educators, including Junior Basic Teachers (JBTs) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs). This recruitment drive is advertised under Notification Number 02/2023 and was officially released on September 15, 2023. Qualified individuals who possess a degree or diploma in special education are invited to apply online for the Chandigarh Special JBT Recruitment 2023 and Chandigarh Special TGT Recruitment 2023 through the official website, chdeducation.gov.in, beginning on September 20, 2023. Check here the previous year question papers also.
Chandigarh Special Educator (JBT, TGT) Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Education Department, Chandigarh Administration|
|Post Name||Special JBT Teacher/ Special TGT Teacher|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||chdeducation. gov.in|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Important Dates to Remember
|Notification Date||15 September 2023|
|Apply Start||20 September 2023, from 11:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2023, up to 05:00 pm|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||16 October 2023, up to 02:00 pm|
|Display of Fee Confirmation List||25 October 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Notified Later|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Age Limit: The age limit is 18-37 Years. The crucial date is 1.1.2023.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- Special||49||Click Here|
|JBT/ Primary Teacher (PRT)- Special||47||Click Here|
Chandigarh Special Education JBT, TGT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Chandigarh Special Education JBT, TGT Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Also Check: Syllabus of Various Exams
Chandigarh Special Education JBT, TGT Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type OMR-Based Exam.
- Qualifying Marks: 40% for all.
- The 89-hour ICT Skill Certificate (Computer Course) is necessary which will be required at the time of appointment.
Follow Us on Telegram
हर परीक्षा के लिए महत्वपूर्ण Handwritten Notes
Previous Year Question Papers Free Download
|General Awareness and Reasoning||15||15|
|Teaching Aptitude and Methodology||15||15|
|ICT (Computer), Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15||15|
|Special Education Related||75||75|
How to Apply Chandigarh Special Education JBT, TGT Recruitment 2023
1. Review the eligibility criteria outlined in the Chandigarh Special Education Teacher Notification 2023.
2. Click on the provided Apply Online Link or visit the official website at chdeducation.gov.in.
3. Complete the application form with accurate information.
4. Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application guidelines.
5. Pay the requisite application fees through the designated payment method.
6. After successfully submitting your application, make sure to print a copy of the Application Form for your records.